CMS (Content Management System) is a platform which allows you to edit, update and publish your contents in websites. It allows many web users to edit without conflicting each other with distinct web designs and articles. Multiple users manage their dynamic contents in online where menus and links will be updated automatically when you make change in any pages. Several CMS emerged today and we need to choose the right one for our needs.
Why WordPress as your CMS?
Web developers and designers see great demand in WordPress which outnumbered Joomla and Drupal. Most of the website use WordPress as their backbone which is known for its best CMS in managing dynamic contents. Over all 19% of websites are currently built in WordPress, Joomla hold 3.3% and Drupal is at 2%. You can see its dominance in marketplace and business strategy because of its quality and flexibility.
- WordPress is the world most popular blogging CMS
- Stylish one and easy theme installation.
- It reaches higher search rankings and index content makes easy to read.
- Friendly user interface and easy administration interface.
- It doesn’t need any technical training.
- It can be upgraded, online support is available.